porcess1-23.jpg
 

Get in Touch

If you love our work and would like to know a bit more, then drop us an email. We always try to get back to you as soon we can but please allow up to 48 hours for a reply. Make sure to include all the details of your stationery; wedding date, quantities and what items you need e.g invites, rsvp cards etc. This allows us to come back to you with all the info you need. It's best to get in touch as early as you can as our calendar fills up quickly. We recommend at least 8 months before your wedding but we'll do our best to work with you if you're having a short engagment.


Proposal

If you're happy to go ahead based on your quote and timescale we'll send you a proposal via email. This will give you a breakdown of your stationery, a rough timeline and deposit details. We ask for a 20% deposit to secure your stationery and the remaining 80% at print approval stage. We can't begin working on your stationery until your deposit has been paid. 


First Visuals

This is the exciting part! You can expect to see our design options for your stationery 4-6 weeks after your deposit has been paid. We normally send you two unique ideas,  sometimes it could be just the one and sometimes it could multiple variations of the same idea... it all depends really.


Your Feedback

You come back to us with your preferred option and any other feedback you might have.


Final Proofs

We'll make any tweaks and send you a final digital proof for sign off. Where there's enough time, we always try to send you a print hard copy proof of your invitation so you can see the paper and finish for yourself. If your stationery includes a special finish such foil or letterpress we can't send you a sample of this as the set up cost with these processes is intricate and expensive. We can however, give you a sample of another piece of stationery with this finish along with a printed hard copy proof of yours.


Delivery (Hurray!)

This is normally 3 weeks after final sign off but it can be longer if special print finishes are involved.